Monday, June 4, 2012

Fill In

Wow, I have really enjoyed the Blogger's Quilt Festival
Have you?
There are some really talented people out there in blogland
and all the quilts were really beautiful.


Today I though I would share some finishes I missed posting about. 
I'll start with the oldest.

Remember this pincushion? 



 I made Mrs. Hootie to work out my pattern, 
so I could send an owl pincushion in a swap.
She stays right beside my iron and I love her more than I thought.

After working with her for a little while, 
this is whoo I made for my swap partner, Jodi. 


This Ms Brown Hootie was sent with a needle book. 
I used the tutorial from Nana Company, that I had pinned on pinterest.
Don't you just love Pinterest?  
It was made entirely from my scrap pile 
and I love how it turned out. I will be making more.



Next up were two library shelf blocks for my Bee a {Modern} Swapper group. 
I can't wait to see Manda put together all of her library shelves. 





side by side

I sent a bold, in your face (colorwise) zig zag zippy pouch to 
Nicole with her churn Dash Love quilt for DQS12. 




My daughter wanted a very small coin zip. 
She even bought the fabric and was going to make it herself. 
I ended up making up a small pattern. 
This isn't a very good photo, but it is tiny and cute.
 Its is grey with aqua bicycles and a yellow zipper. 
Inside it has aqua fabric with the words "blah blah blah"  
She loves it, and that's what matters.


Potholders are my last finish to show.

I sent these to Marian.  She likes wonky stars and 
beachy colors, especially blue, yellow and grey.


I receeived these beautiful 
pot holders from Deb of Trio Stitch Studio

I love them!
 She did a fabulous job and they are far more 
beautiful in person than these photos.   
Thank you Deb!

Whew, I guess I've been busier than I thought. 
What have you been up to,  I'd love to know?

I'm going to try to be back with a list on Wednesday to link up 
with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment