Sunday, July 28, 2013

New Quilt A Long

I'll bet you thought I was posting to show you my July finish for 
I am done, 
but I'm very excited to be starting a new quilt along, 
so I'll be back with the finish later this week. 

I really don't need and shouldn't be joining in a new QAL, but I just couldn't resist.  
Usually I'm in the middle of something and can't participate, but I'm Free!  
Well, not actually, but I'm stitching down a lot of binding,
 so to break it up I thought I'd join. 
 Ok, so you want details. 

It's a starry quilt called Star Surround.
It's a real beauty!
Melissa over at Happy Quilting is running the quilt along. 

She has different sizes all planned out, 
so you can be involved as little or as much as you like. 
She even shows color schemes.

I'm stalled on a couple of my current projects, 
but this one is drawn completely from my stash.
Woo Whoo! A stash buster!

Here's my fabric all cut up and ready for the next step. 

Star Surround Quilt-A-Long with Melissa at Happy Quilting
Kona Grey & Hope Valley

Want to join? It's not too late. 
Head on over to Happy Quilting.
The details are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment