Sunday, August 12, 2012

BLOG HOP


I've been busy, busy, busy, as tomorrow 
starts the first day of school.
I've been back to work for a couple weeks, 
but the students are returning tomorrow.

I've been so busy with preparations at 
work that I have not sewn much. : (
Hopefully I can get back in the 
sewing groove in a few days.
In the meantime,
are you all keeping up with the
"Let's Get Acquainted" blog hop
 hosted by Plum and June?

This weeks schedule is
August 14
 Sarah from Sarah Sews
January from Sew Sew Go

August 16
Alison from Little Bunny Quilts
Cathy from Blueberry Patch

I'll be heading over both days
in hopes of some much needed inspiration.

Won't you join in?
Stop by, get to know a new blogger and
give a little love by leaving a comment.

See you at the hop : )

No comments:

Post a Comment